Each outside across the country, trying to enter the Canada for different reasons need to secure a Canada Visa, before entering States. Depending on the different prerequisites of outside nationals US Citizenship and Immigration Solutions utilize different kinds of Visa.
Regularly we can arrange diverse Visa sorts into two prominent gatherings:
- Nonimmigrant Visa (For present moment stay in Canada).
- Outsider Visa (For irreversible stay in US).
Contingent on specific requests of worldwide nationals and their capacity of peruse through to Canada, Canada Citizenship and Immigration Solutions arrangement following sorts of Visa:.
- B-1 Company Visa – Canada Citizenship and Immigration Services give B-1 Organization Visa to worldwide nationals profiting any outside organization. Remote occupants going to go to the Canada for association purposes (it ought not to involve getting pay or installment) are qualified to acquire a B-1 Business Visa.
- B-2 Traveler Visa – Foreign national who need to see States for visiting purposes, spending excursions or for therapeutic treatment are able to demand B-2 Tourist Visa. Individuals of nations getting endorsed for Visa Waiver Program also require B-2 Vacationer Visa, on the off chance that they get ready to remain in Canada for over 90 days.
- ETA Work Visa – This sort of Visa helps college educated specialists with unique capacities (like Doctors, Designers, Scientists) to get in Canada, so as to make valuable commitment in Canada headway. Regardless, there is one imperative, a limit of 65,000 ETA Visas can be issued in one year. Pros with ETA Visa can remain in Canada for a limit of three years. Be that as it may, it very well may be extended if necessary, yet the greatest time of keep cannot surpass over 6 years. One advantage with ETA Visa proprietors is that, they can make canada eta application for Permanent Immigrant Standing (Green Card), if their firm plans to support.
- H-2B Work Visa – H-2B Visa is an alternate sort of work Visa which is discharged to experienced and untalented laborers (for non-horticultural employments). Every year a limit of 66,000 H-2B Visas are issued. Those universal nationals are equipped for H-2B work Visas that are anxious to discover to Canada for a brief or regular occupation (non-horticultural) provided by US organization.
5. C-1 Transit Visa – Foreign nationals who need to go into US so as to transportation to one more country need C-1 Transportation Visa. People with C-1 Transportation Visa are allowed to travel (for an ideal of 29 days) in Canada when their goal is one more nation. People holding B-1 Business Visa or B-2 Tourist Visa does not require Transit Visa apply for visa to Canada. Residents from countries qualified for Visa Waiver Program similarly do not require a Transportation Visa